How do I set iptv to Smart TV-SIPTV?
IPTV is a service that delivers tv channels via the logical Internet protocol (IP) instead of traditional methods such as satellite and cable TV.
Using this application, no matter what brand of Smart TV you use this app works on all smart TVs like LG, Samsung and Sony. You can play your IPTV streams on your Smart TV.
This application also supports EPG as well as Picons and grouping. To have EPG, Picons and channel groups, the M3U file or URL you upload to this application must be m3u with options.
Note! Samsung and LG have suspended the use of the SIPTV app from the Samsung Apps store on new TV models. But you can manually download and install with USB stick.
To add IPTV channels to Smart TV-SIPTV
1: Start by downloading the Smart IPTV app from the app store.
Note: For starters, the app offers you a 7-day free trial. When the app expires, you can download it again via microtransaction in the app or visit the website and purchase the license.
2: After you open the program, you’ll see your TV Mac address.
Write it down to prepare for the next step.
3: Open this URL http://siptv.eu/mylist/
Place your TV-Mac address and M3U URL: one that you received from us, select “Save Online” and press “Send“.
It is better to add the M3U link and not use the Static M3U file to have all new updates.
4: After uploading your playlist, restart the Smart IPTV application and the channels will be displayed.
Smart TV-SIPTV on Samsung TV
Samsung has suspended the use of the SIPTV app from the Samsung Apps store and we will show you how to install the SIPTV app on your Samsung TV manually. You can install the app manually with the following options.
Tizen TVs (J/K/M/N/Q/R):
You need to download the files from the SIPTV website and then copy the file to the root of the USB drive and put it in the USB slot of the TV. Make sure the user widget directory is at the root of your USB device. The app appears on the My Apps screen among other apps.
TVs that are not Tizen (E/ES/F/H/HU/J4/J52)
Download the files from the SIPTV website which is specially created for devices that are not Tizen and copy the file to the root of the USB drive and put it in your TV’s USB slot. The smartIPTVdirectory should be at the root of your USB device. The app appears on a Samsung Apps screen among other apps.
Important! The application does NOT work on D-Series or older Samsung TVs.
Remote control commands
- P + / P and arrows – switch pages, groups, channels and videos
- UP, UPx2 – view current program information
- DOWN – view channel history
- SELECT (OK), CH LIST – load the channel list in playback mode
- INFO, INFOx2 – view current program information
- Number buttons – choice of channel number; “0”, PR CH – Channel History
- RETURN – hide channel list and info field; Go back to the primary list
- EXIT – exit the program
- P.SIZE, TOOLS, EXTRA – change the aspect ratio for stream / video
- PLAY / PAUSE / STOP – play / pause / stop stream / video (exit video player)
- PLAY (long press) – permanent / disabled info field
- PLAY_PAUSE – play / pause stream / video; viewing groups in the channel menu
- TTX / MIX – enable / disable 3D mode (side by side)
- AD / SUBT – change subtitle tracks in stream / video (if available)
- REC – switch DVB input to /from
- RED settings in the primary list; select audio /HLS track in stream/video
- GREEN, GUIDE – EPG information; select a video playback mode
- YELLOW – show all channels; digital clock or aspect ratio in playback mode (options in settings)
- BLUE – show groups; settings in playback mode
Changes audio language
Press the RED button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press OK (RED, back) again to hide the window.
Change subtitle language (in videos)
Press the RED button, then press the GREEN button or just press the AD/SUBT button, select the language, press OK to set the language, press (AD/SUBT, back) again to hide the window.